Eligible for Promotion
Moderators are privileged members who take upon the responsibility to moderate different aspects of the wiki, be it content, the chatroom, threads, etc.
In order to be promoted to moderator, the user must meet the set of requirements listed below. The requirements vary depending on the type of the moderator.
Please keep in mind: All moderator applications are currently closed.
|Chat Moderator||• The user must be active on chat|
• The user must have been on the wiki for at least 2 weeks prior
• The user must abide by the basic chat rules and enforce them
• The user must have at least 200 contributions
|Thread/Discussions Moderator||• The user must be active on threads|
• The user must have been on the wiki for at least 4 weeks prior
• The user must be able to manage active threads
• The user must have at least 500 contributions
|Content Moderator||• The user must be active on the wiki|
• The user must have been on the wiki for at least 1 month prior
• The user must understand the content rules and apply them
• The user must have at least 1,000 contributions
|Discord Moderator||• The user must be active on Discord|
• The user must have been on the wiki for at least 1 week prior
• The user must be able to understand and enforce the Discord rules
If you meet the requirements listed above for your desired rank, please fill out this form.
Edit count: ________
Time spent on wiki: _______
Owned characters/OCs? _________ (list more if needed. If you have over 10 characters, please leave a link to your OC category page.)
Owned Clans/groups? ________
Any past moderator experience? Where? ______
Banned on any wikis? Where? Why? ______
You may or may not be promoted, depending on the count of support and opposing votes your nomination receives from the existing Staff members.
Please post your application on Hawkblossom45's wall. Thank you.