Bureaucrats are administrators with the added ability to give varying user rights to users.
Bureaucrat Responsibilities Edit
- Blocking/unblocking users
- Promoting/Revoking rollback, content moderator, administrator, and bureaucrat rights
- Removing another user's bot status
Bureaucrat Functions Edit
See the bureaucrats' how-to-guide to learn and understand the abilities of a bureaucrat.
How to Become a Bureaucrat Edit
If you would like to become nominated for bureaucrat rights, you must be able meet the set of requirements listed below:
- You must have been an administrator on the wiki prior
- You must be active on the wiki. This means a minimum of 3 mainspace edits a week, and staying relatively responsive to thread notifications and in roleplays.
- You must have been a member of the wiki for a minimum of 3 months prior, and have stayed 30% active during that time.
- You must have a minimum of 5,000 total contributions.
If you have met the listed requirements and are competent to apply for bureaucrat rights, please visit this page.